We can talk about 2021 goals all day long, however, if we never take a step towards making them happen, it’s just talk:) One step leads to another and then another, and then you’re on your way!
Two big things can get in the way of taking the first action step:
1. Self-doubt takes over and tells you it won’t work, or that it’s not worth the effort.
2. The vision and inspiration to reach your goal gets lost.
So what can you do about it?
1. Accept what you’re feeling and name it. (fear, insecurity, overwhelm…)
2. Give yourself permission to let go of the negative emotion. (prayer, meditation, quiet time all help here)
3.Create a picture of you achieving your goal. (in your mind, say it out loud, write it down, or create a vision board)
4. Ask yourself, “what if I don’t reach this goal?”
5. Ask yourself, “what inspired me to create this goal?”
Let your renewed inspiration generate action for you. As your life coach, I can help you create a vision, goals and action steps in any area of your life. You’ll get there one step at a time – you just have to take the first step! Schedule a call here!
Christine Willard, Certified Life Coach